Killingly Memorial School is located in the heart of Danielson at the intersection of Main Street, Hutchins Street and Westcott Road. A section of town called the borough.
Killingly Memorial School was built in 1951-1952 under the direction of and with funding generated by the Killingly veterans of World War II. We are aptly named the "Memorial School". A bronze placard in the foyer commemorates all of the town's World War II veterans.
Killingly Memorial School currently serves Killingly students in Grades 2, 3 and 4. Average student enrollment for the 2019-2020 is 525, with a total faculty and staff of eighty-three.
We proudly call ourselves the KMS Koalas and our school colors are Royal Blue and Yellow.