ADDITIONAL YEARBOOK INFO DEADLINE
ALL SUBMISSIONS ARE COMPLETE FOR THE 2020 YEARBOOK.
Attention: Class of 2020 -- Yearbook Information
Deadline: October 18, 2019
Please read the following information carefully on what and how to submit your senior information for the 2020 yearbook.
1. Your Senior Portrait should have already been taken by Art Rich Photography this summer or should be taken on September 12th. The company will take care of getting your main portrait to us. Please make sure you selected your pose when you viewed your pictures on Image Connection. If you had a free session you will not be able to select your pose.
2. Decide how your name will be printed in the yearbook. Do you want your middle name, initial etc.? Example: John D. Smith or John David Smith or John Smith. Nicknames will not be printed.
3. Two additional photos to post next to your senior portrait. These photos will be smaller, so keep this in mind when choosing them. These photos can include baby pictures, family pictures, pictures with friends and pets, etc.
a. They should be digital and in portrait orientation; no landscape pictures will be accepted.
b. If your pictures were taken by a professional photographer other than Art Rich Photography, you will need written permission from the photographer to use them in the yearbook. Please ask them to email Mrs. Torre with a release.
c. The school’s administration will be notified if there are any pictures of concern. You may be asked to submit different pictures if they are deemed inappropriate for a school publication.
4. You may also include the following (not mandatory, but it looks nicer):
a. Favorite Quote: Be sure to give credit to the author. Please use common sense when you select this, the quote must be “clean” with no hidden meanings. We reserve the right to ask for an alternative quote if it is deemed inappropriate.
Example: “Life is like a box of chocolates; you never know what you’re gonna get.” -Forrest Gump
b. School and Extracurricular Activities:
Example: Football ‘16-19; Basketball ‘16-20; Link Crew ‘16-20; The Redline ’17-20
5. Click the link or QR Code below to submit how you want your name to appear, your quote and activities.
6. Please drop your two pictures in the folder shared with you by KHS Yearbook in Google Drive. You should have received an email on 9/4/19 sharing the folder, it includes a link which will get you directly to your folder.
7. You will receive an email confirming that we received your submissions to your school email address. It is important that you check your email regularly, as this is how we will communicate with you. If you do not receive one, please contact Mrs. Torre by the email below or stop by Room 2110.
Yearbook Advisor/Business & Computer Science Teacher