FFA Parents & Alumni Organization
The Parents & Alumni Association is dedicated to the support of the Killingly Agricultural Education Program and the Killingly FFA Chapter. Your support is extremely important to help us meet this goal. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Our primary functions include:
- Coordinate with the FFA Chapters' Support Group Committee on activities that the Association can support.
- Fundraising Activities which have supported:
- SAE Loan Fund for students who need start-up funds
- College scholarships for graduating seniors (Over $5,000 dollars given annually)
- Parents & Alumni Cares Program, which offers financial assistance to FFA Members and their families who cannot afford FFA Dues, FFA Jacket/Official Dress purchases, etc.
- Involvement with the Connecticut State FFA Alumni Association
This program loans money to students enrolled in the KHS Ag-Ed Program who are looking to begin a new SAE or upgrade their current SAE. Students wishing to apply for a loan must complete the loan application and get approval from their parents and their Ag Teacher before turning this in.
Applications are accepted on November 1st and March 1st of each year.