Cara Blackington, Parent Educator
PAT (Parents as Teachers) Program
- Personal Connections: Timely information on child development for children prenatal-5 years of age.
- Developmental Screenings: Highlights the strengths & abilities of your child, as well as identifies delays in development.
- Resources & Referral Network: Provide resources and referrals to support families.
- Group Connections: Parent workshops and "Play & Learn" groups.
Contact: Cara Blackington at 860-779-6781 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Music & Movement: Weekly virtual "Music & Movement" groups that are held on Thursdays from 10:15am-10:45am. These groups are free and open to families with children prenatal-5 year of age. Registration is preferred and there will be incentives for families that sign up, like free books! Please contact Cara Blackington at 860--779-6781 or email at email@example.com. To Join the weekly group, click on the link below:
More information to follow
There are no resources or collections to display