Hello Students and Parents. Please let this webpage be a great resource for you! Moving forward for the 2018 and 2019 school year. You will be able to find notes and assignments for your class. I will do my best to keep this updated with dates as best I can. Please let me know how I can make this page more useful for you. Please feel free to email me at email@example.com
CP Algebra 3:
End Unit 1 Review Key: Page 1, Page 2, Page 3
Helpful Applications for iPad:
- Geogebra (required)
- Sketchpad where students will create various constructions. Many in class activities require geogebra to complete. Students should become familiar with using the app.
- Remind 101 (required)
- Reminder application where students will recieve assignments reminders, changes and other important information for class.
- Desmos Calculator
- This application provides similar capabilities to the graphing calculators we use in class.
- This application can be used to download, edit, write, and organize class notes.
Helpful links to extra material:
- Easy to use website with hundreds of videos explaining everything from basic arithmetic to calculus.
- Website which includes notes, examples, practice and games.
- Not only and iPad application. Here you can create sketches as well as find helpful material on various concpets.
Trivia: Can you name the famous number sequence that is represented by the hurricane shown above? This sequence also shows up in other aspects of nature, music and mathematics.