Staff Resources

Filing for unemployment for hourly employees (non-exempt)

Non-Exempt Employees (Hourly) Information for Filing Unemployment

In order to file for unemployment, you will need the employer's DOL Registration number - Killingly Public Schools DOL number is:  00-002-25

To open a new claim, please visit

**Please note: the start date for your claim is always on the Sunday of the week when you submit the application for benefits.  As a rule, claims are not backdated to your last day of work.**

For frequently asked questions about coronavirus (COVID-19) for workers and employers, please visit