As health care professionals, Killingly Public School Nurses support the health and educational success of children and youth by striving to create a caring and healthy environment that emphasizes the emotional, intellectual, physical and social development of each child. The school nurse links the health service program within the school and the community.
The students in our school system have access to our community dental health program. This program provides preventative and restorative care of teeth. If you are interested in this program, please click here to sign up and return the form to the school nurse.
- General Information & services
- Student Health Information
- Immunization Requirements
- Medical Exemption Form
- Health Assessment Form
- Authorization for Administration of Medicine Form
- ASTHMA ACTION PLAN
- Diabetic Action Plan
- SEIZURE ACTION PLAN
- Bee Sting Allergy Action Plan
- Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Plan
- COVID-19 Information