In Game activities
- Within the first minute of the start of the Game, Second half or on Kick offs everyone is supposed to know the formation the other team is in. Example: 4-4-2, 4-3-3, 4-2-3-1, 3-5-2, 3-4-3?
- What defense formation are they in? Flat 4 back? Diamond - Stopper/Sweeper?
- How do we attack a Stopper/Sweeper formation?
- Where is the space that we can attack behind their defense?
- When on the bench you should be watching and understanding what the player in your position is doing - both correct and incorrect. So that when called upon to play you will understand what the coach wants you to do when you go in.