Parents & Alumni Association
The Parents & Alumni Association is dedicated to the support of the Killingly Agriculture Education Program and the Killingly FFA Chapter. Your support is extremely important to achieve this goal. We do this through:
1. Coordinate with the FFA chapters Support Group Committee on activities that the association
2. Fundraising Activities which have supported:
• an SAE loan fund, for students who need start-up funds
• college scholarships for graduating seniors (Over $5,000 the past three years)
• Parents & Alumni Cares program to offer financial assistance to FFA members who can not
afford dues, FFA jacket/Offical Dress purchases, etc.
3. Involvement with the Connecticut State FFA Alumni Association.
SAE Loan Fund
This loan fund is for students to star or upgrade their Supervised Agricultural Experience Program. Students wishing to apply for a loan must complete the loan application and also submit a business plan. Templates and information for the business plan are linked below.