The Killingly Board of Education Standing Committees:
Community Engagement Sub-Committee: Greg Biggs, Craig Hanford, Lydia Rivera-Abrams
Curriculum Sub-Committee: Greg Biggs, Jeff Buchbinder, Lydia Rivera-Abrams, Chris Viens
Fiscal Sub-Committee: Doug Farrow, Hoween Flexer, Diane Summa
Facilities Sub-Committee: John Burns, Doug Farrow, Lydia Rivera-Abrams
Personnel Sub-Committee: Greg Biggs, John Burns, Diane Summa
Policy Sub-Committee: Jeff Buchbinder, Hoween Flexer, Craig Hanford
The Chairperson of the Killingly Board of Education shall make appointments to each committee.
1. Appointments to standing committees shall be for two years.
2. The Chairperson shall appoint no more than four, no less than three, members to a committee.
3. Liaison assignments are not considered to be committees.
4. Any member of the Board who is interested in serving on a particular committee should notify the Chairperson promptly concerning their interest, and the Chairperson shall give due consideration to such requests.
5. Each Board member must be appointed to serve on at least one standing committee, unless the Board member clearly articulated an inability to serve.
6. A chairperson shall be elected at the first meeting of each committee.
7. The Board Chairperson shall serve as an ex-officio on all committees.
Cable Advisory - Jeff Buchbinder
CCJEF- Jeff Buchbinder
EASTCONN - Dr. Diane Summa
Northeast Early Childhood Council - Lydia Rivera-Abrams
Parks and Recreation - Hoween Flexer
Permanent Building Commission - John Burns
Public Safety - Lydia Rivera-Abrams
Town Council - John Burns